Do you want to take new actions to manage your culture and create lasting change in your organization?
Take a deep breath and imagine this…
You wake up in the morning excited to start your work day.
Walking into your office is like walking into your favorite restaurant – everyone knows your name, they know how to make you laugh, and they are genuinely glad to see you
Your organization’s values are always at the forefront – you work for something you believe in, and everyone that works with you (and for you) is contributing to a vibe and energy people want to be around.
You celebrate together.
You problem-solve together.
You trust your team to have your back, and they trust YOU to have theirs in turn.
Your whole team works hard, but they’re not on their way to burnout – in fact they feel energized by the work they do and the human connections that bring them through each workday.
Everyone is in it together, for real.
Sounds awesome right? Now come back to earth for a second and consider these questions:
- Does this vision sound like a far-off pipe dream?
- Is your own workplace buzzing with anxiety, stress, and frustration?
- Do you believe in your team’s potential, but find the best pieces get easily overshadowed?
- Is your organization trying to figure out how to deliver against the well-intentioned promises you make internally and externally?
- Are you looking to address mental health or burnout concerns?
- Do you feel like your company / team culture could use some major repairs, but you have no clue where to start?
Now for the most important question…
Are you ready to pursue a NEW vision?
Are you ready to reinforce the foundation that helped you get where you are, while re-evaluating the pieces that might not be working?
Are you ready to improve how your team engages, operates and delivers?
Introducing the Culture Revolution Framework
Discover the Deepest Truths
First, we gain clarity by identifying key challenges and opportunities to creating a human-centered culture. Then we identify the highest priorities to be addressed by you and your key stakeholders.
Create the Compass
The vision of the future is co-created; this might include values, business impact and even an updated mission statement. This compass will keep you grounded regardless of what changes may come or how the roadmap might change.
Amplify What’s Working
It’s time to acknowledge the superpowers within your organization. Celebrate what’s already working, to reinforce your existing strengths and amplify the positive impact.
Plan & Execute
Using the compass as our guide, we’ll map out how to get there and start that journey. This may include a combination of coaching, workshop facilitation, strategic integration, and/or refining the messaging and brand positioning of your organization.
Experiment, Learn, Adjust
Don’t forget to keep your hand on the wheel! You’ll take action and adjust the roadmap as needed, based on what is working / resonating with your unique organization.
Here’s what makes me a badass Corporate Whisperer
I’ve spent the past 20 years resurrecting and growing iconic brands such as I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! and Absolut Vodka. I’ve experienced dozens of business models and leadership styles, so I know firsthand how broken cultures impact the front lines. I also know how nurturing authenticity and empathy can shift everything.
Now I’m here to help you create a company culture that inspires.
I lead change by showing others how to build meaningful relationships, by meeting people where they are, supporting them to honor the best of their own style of leadership and hold themselves and others accountable to the values of the culture.
My expertise in crafting messages and stories that touch audiences is put to use in all forms of communication – from 1:1 interaction, to the promises being made to broader teams and stakeholders.
I help you drive impact by ensuring that the actions taken tie back to the aligned strategy.
My inherent nature is to see what’s possible and to see the best in what exists. Because of this, I support you to maximize and amplify what’s already working for your organization.
At the end of the day, I help you see and tell the truth of what’s going on in your organization. As a result, we can create the the kind of change that inspires your workforce to see a new vision of what’s possible through consistent, small changes that become the marks of sustainable culture change.
What do these changes look like day-to-day?
- People have more awareness of their behaviors and are making different small choices every day, aligned with organizational goals and values.
- Your company offers psychologically safer work spaces that are filled with less fear and more hope and trust – where people will eventually be more willing to have open and honest dialog.
- Team members feel more comfortable to be their authentic selves, which leads to them spreading their wings and sharing more of their bold ideas
- Less negative talk, which leads to more positive, productive conversations.
- A palpable shift in energy, where there is more room to breathe, and self-development is highly encouraged.
Investing in Your Company Culture Can Lead to Breakthrough Results
It’s impossible to make promises about retention rates or productivity (since this is a messy process that looks different for everyone), but I can confidently say that it IS POSSIBLE for you and your company to:
Make better decisions by deeply understanding your strategy, goals and challenges
Try new and different ways to maximize your team’s superpowers
Create a healthier, more sustainable work environment by taking a heart-centered, human-first approach
Build more trust – not just amongst your team members, but with your clients & customers as well
Act with more conviction when it comes to setting priorities
Overcome fears of stepping into uncomfortable conversations
Are you ready to get started? LET’S DO THIS.
Together we can create an impactful team culture & jumpstart real, lasting change that can transform your entire organization!
You can also email me directly: email@example.com
Tosca DiMatteo is a certified coach who supports businesses & working professionals. She helps them expand their impact, improve communication, and create lasting, meaningful transformation in their lives & corporate culture environments.
Her qualifications and certifications include:
- 20+ years in the Marketing field (B2C and B2B) in blue-chip companies including Unilever, Kimberly Clark, Absolut Vodka, Univision and Wegmans Food Markets.
- ICF Certified Coach
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC through Leadership That Works, an ACTP program)
- Michigan State University, MBA in Marketing
- Rochester Institute of Technology, B.S. Business Administration
- Smith College Executive Education for Women Leadership Program
- Featured speaker at top universities including NYU and University at Buffalo
Tosca has had the honor of working with industry leaders, nonprofits & beloved brands including: